Graham Sayer and his family company did a wonderful job redeveloping our car park to allow truck access.
Graham and his team exceeded all our expectations:
• Work was done to budget.
• Our turnover actually went up while they were doing the job; so disruption to parking was minimised.
• Work was done on schedule. Graham and his team turned up before 6.30am every morning and worked Saturday’s to get through the work. We really appreciated this extra effort.
• Graham and his team were always professional and respectful when handling difficult situations.
• They thought outside the square and recommended changes to plans, to the benefit of all.
• They have a good working relationship with Council officers and know how the system works. They were able to guide us through a couple of potential issues with Council which would have cost us more money.
• They took pride in what they were doing.
• The work they did was first rate; we are very happy with it.
We recommend Sayer Civil without hesitation.
Rob Outridge – Managing Director